Tuesday, May 10, 2005

1st Hole

Well what else are you going to call the first post on a new blog that deals with golf. Ah the game that has been the ruin of many a young man, and the maker of fewer still. When I was in high school I played just good enough to make the school team and not totally embarrass myself.

I eventually gave the game up because I would most often end up completely stressed out about my play. I thought it absurd to pay money for doing something I felt worse for the having done it.


This last year I have begun to play again, due primarily to the involvement by my son Jake. We had a golf tournament for the people who were invited to his wedding. It was a real treat. Jake and I have played several times since, once by ourselves. There will be, Lord willing, more of that.


Ok I’m teed off, here we go. Some how I think this is going to be more relaxing than my early years on the links. May the breeze always be at your back. FOOORE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home